• Do you deliberately intend to clog your toilet? Then this septic safe toilet paper is not the right bog roll for you. We just might be the best toilet roll for septic tanks in the UK. • Eco toilet paper that is made in the EU = lower carbon footprints. • Oxygen rather than chlorine is used to whiten Uranus Wiper loo rolls. This makes it less white than other toilet roll brands but hey, no unsafe chemicals in your toilet roll sounds better doesn't it? • Lint-free, antifungal, and hypoallergenic toilet paper so fewer worries about itching, soreness, and irritation. • Yes, Uranus Wiper BPA free toilet rolls are hygienically made from pre consumer, ink free recycled paper that would have ended up in landfills. So no tree has been cut down to make Uranus Wiper loo rolls. • Errrm no, recycled toilet paper does not mean that it's made from used or recycled toilet paper. • 4 ply toilet paper, quilted, cushiony. Now wave goodbye to recycled toilet paper that feels like Izal medicated strong toilet tissue paper.
• Saves 30,000 litres of water saved per tonne of paper compared to non recycled paper from virgin pulp. • 64% less energy used and 75% less pollution compared to virgin paper. • Saves enough electricity for an average 3 bed-house for one year. • Our recycled toilet paper is made from 75% post-consumer waste paper that would have ended up in landfills. • The remaining 25% of Uranus Wiper recycled tissue paper has its origins in pre-consumer waste paper, which is waste paper material from virgin paper manufacturing processes. • Our zero waste approach of utilising the pre-consumer waste paper also reduces waste that would have ended up in landfills.
• No of Ply: 4 ply • Sheets( not sh*ts please) per roll : 150 • Sheet size ( again not sh*its): 9.5cm x 11.5cm • Paper Type: Recycled Pre-Consumer Waste Paper • Colour: 80% Whiteness
You may also like
ENVIRONMENTALLY GOOD TOILET ROLL
100% recycled, plastic free and sustainable UK design patented eco toilet paper.
PRACTICALLY GOOD TOILET ROLL
Quilted, soft and cushiony 4 ply recycled loo roll that will not clog your toilet.